Error Exit - linearly dependent basis/illegal negative file offset

Aiko (ualberta) aiko.huckauf at ualberta.ca
Sat Aug 24 01:40:02 BST 2002

Thank you very much for your prompt replies.

The linear dependency problem remains unsolved, and I probably
have to live with it.

The integer overflow error on the other hand was not due to a missing
"large file support", but - even easier - caused by a simple lack of
hard drive space: Once the temporary file had grown to 22 GB (the
size of the partition used for tmp-files), Molpro had no choice but
to cancel the job, giving me the mentioned "ERROR EXIT" message.

Sincerely

Aiko Huckauf

--
Dr. Aiko Huckauf                     Department of Chemistry
Fon: +001 (780) 492-4635             University of Alberta
mailto:molpro-user at tc.bham.ac.uk