Macintosh OS X port?

Rick Muller rpm at wag.caltech.edu
Mon Jul 8 21:41:03 BST 2002

Has anyone successfully ported Molpro to OS X? I have a loaner machine
and I'd like to get Molpro running on it. But when I try and configure
the machine, I get error messages along the lines of...

getmachine was unable to identify your operating system correctly.
machines.h:355: header file 'malloc.h' not found
cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in
basic mode
f77: unix.o: No such file or directory
ln: ./machine.exe: No such file or directory
make: *** [machine.exe] Error 1
.: no such file or directory: ../CONFIG_FRONT
../bin/ctn: .: no such file or directory:
/Users/rpm/Documents/Programs/MolPro/molpro2000.1/bin
/../CONFIG_FRONT [23]
echo.c: compiling ... failed:
-c -I. echo.c
../bin/ctn: command not found: -c [79]
ln: ./echo: No such file or directory
make: *** [echo] Error 1
utilities/getmachine: no such file or directory: utilities/machine.exe [109]

Can anyone give me pointers on how to hack around this?

Thanks in advance...

Rick
--
Rick Muller