now problems RUNNING molpro2002.6: ADDRESS ERROR crashes

Garold Murdachaew garold at physics.udel.edu
Fri Aug 1 17:09:48 BST 2003

Dear molpro experts,

This is a follow-up to my posting of 30 July.  Although in that posting
compilation was not trouble free I did manage to compile a binary.
However the really major problem was that all quick test jobs failed right
after starting with "ADDRESS ERROR".  Now, I wish to thank Matt and Nick
Wilson for helping me make compilation more automatic but unfortunately I
still have the same runtime "ADDRESS ERROR" crash.  Note that this
happened regardless of whether I used the settings recommended by Nick or
by Matt in the CONFIG file.  Also it happened regardless of my use of
ic7.0/mkl5.2 or ifc7.1/mkl5.2 or latest versions of both, ifc7.1/mkl6.0.

Could it be because I have Red Hat 9 and had to make some tweaks to get
ifc to work?  (I did this as described in
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq/redhat90.html).  Or is there some
problem with molpro on Xeons/P4's?  I notice that it is not one of the
supported systems according to molpro webpage.

Thank you for your help,
Garold Murdachaew