Setting up pbs for use with molpro

Timothy John Giese giese025 at tc.umn.edu
Thu Nov 6 18:27:45 GMT 2003

If you are using redhat 9, you may need to patch the source code - so
you'd have to get yourself a source tarball.
I just setup a set of rh9 desktop machines a few weeks ago to run pbs
and created a webpage documenting what I did
so that it wouldn't be hard for me to set something similar up in the
future.  (It should be fairly step-by-step and fairly accurate).

http://riesling.chem.umn.edu/Group/YorkGroupLinuxCluster/

The node installation instructions should have links to the patches that
would be needed to run on redhat 9.  I'm using the cluster to distribute
small 1-proc jobs across machines and cannot provide any help with
regard to multi-node processes.

Cheers,
Tim Giese