Parallel molprop_2002_6 from binaries does not work

Nick Wilson N.Wilson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 11 11:28:42 BST 2003

Jim,

When running the molpro executables directly you need to ensure that the
configuration options normally set up through the molpro.rc file when
running the molpro front end are accounted for. The licence key problem
you are seeing can probably be fixed by doing:
export MOLPRO_KEY="some_molpro_key"
or
setenv MOLPRO_KEY "some_molpro_key"

If that doesn't work and
molpro -n 2 ch2o_3.inp
also fails with the same error then check that your licence key hasn't
become corrupted.

Best wishes,
Nick