TRYING TO READ BEYOND RECORD BOUNDARY

Fabio Mariotti mariotti at mpi-muelheim.mpg.de
Fri Sep 12 11:51:59 BST 2003

    Dear molpro users,

    Does anybody got such an error message:

 READM: TRYING TO READ BEYOND RECORD BOUNDARY:
 RECORD   1290.1  EXTENSION= 1  OFFSET=     983040.  ADDRESS=  1336004.
LEN=   32768  LENREST=   32764

    Should not be a machine dependent error because I can reproduce it
on all
    compaq/alpha/OSF1 machines I can run on and on a i386/Linux/RH9.0.

    The input to reproduce this error is:

***,hf
!
rdfh=1.35000000;
!
geometry={angstrom;
F;
H, 1, rdfh;
}
!
basis=cc-pVQZ;
!
hf;
ccsd(t);
!
show,energy,rdfh;
!
---
!

    The job indeed runs with no problems if rdfh is 1.34 or 1.36...

    I'm running MOLPRO Version 2002.3 with these installed patches:
    Installed patches: bench_views ecp_parse ga_avqz ibm64_gmainv
molproc_ibm parse_ibm

    Any Idea?

    Thanks in advance
    Fabio