[molpro-user] Natural Orbitals for UHF, MP2, and QCISD

Li, Jun Jun.Li at pnl.gov
Wed Mar 31 05:00:52 BST 2004

Dear MOLPRO community,

I am interested in printing the natural orbitals (NO) from calculations
like UHF, MP2, and QCISD.  I played with several options, including the
following two, but cannot figure it out.  If any of you have experience
with this, could you please advise?

dm,9000.2;natorb,9000.2,print=5;
matrop;load,den,den,5000.2;natorb,orbs,den;

Also I was trying to modify the UNO-CAS criteria (unomax=1.99;
unomin=0.01), but it seems there is no effect with these options.  Any
of your help would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Jun Li