[molpro-user] ccsd(t) frequencies

Kadir Diri kadir at visual1.chem.pitt.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:31:44 BST 2005

Hello!
Just as a note for (1) below. If you use symmetry in the calculation,
many programs may be stuck at some stationary point that is not a
minimum, simply because they cannot break the symmetry. I don`t know how
Molpro handles these, but maybe worth checking.
If you don`t have symmetry, I would say your problem is probabbly (2),
because it is a typical case in molecular clusters. (I assume you`re
optimizing one of those, by looking at your "edimer=energy" line in the
input)
Cheers!
kadir