[molpro-user] MULTI RESTART

Dr Seth OLSEN s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 25 12:38:21 BST 2005

Hi David,

If I read your technique correctly, your problem is that you need to
refer to the VALUE of reforb, not the string 'reforb'.  This is done
as in bash, etc. by using a dollar sign in front of the variable
name.  In your case, the input in your second job might work better if
you use:

start,$reforb

This might work.  I usually just put the record in w/o using the
intermediate variable, though, so I can't guarantee it from firsthand
experience.

Cheers,

Seth

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomolecular Modeling Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Chemistry Building,
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 33653732
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms