[molpro-user] Installation on Sun Sparc w/ Solaris 9, Sun Studio v.8

Dr Seth OLSEN s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Thu Mar 3 05:45:32 GMT 2005

Hi Molpro-Users,

I'm trying to install MolPro on a Sun Sparc 8-processor SMP running Solaris 9 and Sun Studio 8.    The compilation appears to run fine, but when I attempt to run the test suite, every job fails with the following error to standard output:

child exec failed

Any output files created are blank, and this is the only indication that I have of what might be wrong.

Is there a special procedure for Sun Solaris workstations?

Cheers,

Seth

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Computational Systems Biology Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Chemistry Building,
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 33653732
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms