[molpro-user] Installation on Sun Sparc w/ Solaris 9, Sun Studio v.8

Nick Wilson WilsonNT at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Mar 3 16:18:26 GMT 2005

Dear Seth

A common reason for that error message is that molpro cannot find the
parallel job wrapper (mpirun, parallel etc..) that you are using. Make
sure that the WRAPPER and WRAPPER_* settings in CONFIG and the -l flag
in bin/molpro.rc are correct.

Best wishes,
Nick Wilson