[molpro-user] performance on Sun ultraSparc, solaris 9

Dr Seth OLSEN s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Mon Mar 7 23:13:04 GMT 2005

Hi Ross,

I am running the parallel version, but the %cpu does not depend on the nproc for any number between 1 and 8 as far as I can tell.

Cheers,

Seth

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms

Dr Seth Olsen, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Computational Systems Biology Group
Centre for Computational Molecular Science
Chemistry Building,
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia

tel (617) 33653732
fax (617) 33654623
email: s.olsen1 at uq.edu.au
Web: www.ccms.uq.edu.au

ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms