[molpro-user] installation : problem with the linking step

Mehdi Bounouar mehdi.bounouar at ch.tum.de
Tue Oct 18 14:48:33 BST 2005

Hi,

A small thing that you can try in order to check if it is a problem coming
from the script is to make you own ~/local/lib contain the links to
/usr/app/lib/MATHLIB/i786/lib

Also, but I'm almost certain that it is not a compiler problem you
should not use the version 8 of the compiler, but if you decide to change
the version don't forget to recompile the libraries.

Good luck