[molpro-user] How to debug molpro within gdb

Benj FitzPatrick benjfitz at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 26 22:04:24 BST 2006

Hello,
I'm having problems running molpro from within gdb (I'm trying
to find the problem encountered in my previous post) because
the executable isn't called directly.  Man, info and google
didn't really seem to give me any good information on how to
work around a problem of this nature, so I'm sorry if this
should be posted elsewhere (a gdb list?).

If I try to give gdb the script I use it chokes because the
script is not an executable.  If I give gdb the executable it
exits because it can't find the molpro registry.

Thanks,
Benj FitzPatrick
University of Chicago