[molpro-user] Syntax for constraints in SLAPAF

Jyh-Shyong Ho c00jsh00 at nchc.org.tw
Tue Nov 28 13:26:35 GMT 2006

Dear Molpro users,

I tried several times to install Molpro 2006.1 on our Opteron cluster
which was just upgraded with infiniband interconnect.

So far I have not been successful. I hope someone has such experience
can provide me some help.

I built GA 4.0 with Pathscale compiler and MVAPICH library. In order to
build Molpro with Pathscale compiler and MVAPICH library, one has
to include the infiniband library /opt/ofed/lib64/libibverbs.a in the
final linking stage.

I tried several places in file CONFIG to include this library, but it did
not appear in the final link command to build the Molpro executable, so
the build failed due to some undefined references in file libmpich.a.

I didn't find the Makefile which allows me to add this library
libibverbs.a manually.

Best regards

Jyh-Shyong Ho, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
National Center for High Performance Computing
Hsinchu, Taiwan, ROC