[molpro-user] Syntax for constraints in SLAPAF

Alexander Mitrushchenkov sasha at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Nov 28 10:07:24 GMT 2006

Dear Seth,

This bug I guess should be assigned to me as I was writing the interface to
slapaf, in particular constrained optimization. Unfortunately it seems that
your input was removed from your mail, could you send it again please with
different extension? I'll try eventually to fix the problem.

Cheers,

Sasha

--
Dr. Alexander Mitrushchenkov