[molpro-user] About detailed error message for filled disk space

Min Seung Kyu min0220 at postech.ac.kr
Thu Dec 6 10:28:35 GMT 2007

Thanks Peter for your reply.

I want to calculate CCSD(T) energies for several conformers.

The basis set size for one of the conformers is following.

  NUMBER OF PRIMITIVE AOS:         883
  NUMBER OF SYMMETRY AOS:          843
  NUMBER OF CONTRACTIONS:          577   ( 577A   )
  NUMBER OF CORE ORBITALS:          20   (  20A   )
  NUMBER OF VALENCE ORBITALS:       93   (  93A   )

Actually I finnished a calculation for one conformer with slightly smaller
size. The basis size for this is

  NUCLEAR CHARGE:                  126
  NUMBER OF PRIMITIVE AOS:         809
  NUMBER OF SYMMETRY AOS:          773
  NUMBER OF CONTRACTIONS:          531   ( 531A   )
  NUMBER OF CORE ORBITALS:          18   (  18A   )
  NUMBER OF VALENCE ORBITALS:       85   (  85A   )

and it used  218.27 GB disk space for CCSD(T) calculation.

Could you guess required memory for the above case?

Thank you.

Sincerely, Min.

p.s. If you need more informations for that, I can tell you any.

Center for Superfunctional Materials, Department of Chemistry,
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)

Mr. Seung Kyu, Min

Ph.D. Candidate

E-Mail: min0220 at postech.ac.kr
Tel.  : 82-54-279-5858