[molpro-user] About detailed error message for filled disk space

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 09:39:21 GMT 2007

The disk space for the 3-external integrals scales as
number_of_electrons**1 * number_of_basis_functions**3
The minimum memory requirement for (T) scales as
number_of_basis_functions**3 ; the optimal memory requirement scales
as the number of 3-external integrals.
Peter