[molpro-user] MCSCF Convergence and orbital saving.

Luke Hartley Thomas uccalht at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 15:00:11 BST 2007

Hi Benj,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have just tried this, and in the process tried fiddling with a few
other things. The commands work (with d, I have not tried e) provided that I do not try to
do the geometry optimisation. However, when I include optg, it defaults back to 0.1e-7 again!

Thanks again,

Luke