[molpro-user] Adding Select Basis Functions

Grant Hill hilljg at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 12:31:18 GMT 2007

Dear Stacey,

The way I would approach this would be to fully specify the basis sets
that you want.

You can extract the 6-31G basis set in the correct format from:

http://www.emsl.pnl.gov/forms/basisform.html

then simply add your extra functions to this definition.

Hope this helps,

Grant