[molpro-user] Adding Select Basis Functions

Elena Jakubikova elena at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Fri Mar 9 18:18:58 GMT 2007

Dear Stacey,

What Grant suggests will work very well, but there is another way to do it
without the need to specify every single function in the basis set:

basis
H=6-31G
C=6-31G
N=6-31G