[molpro-user] parallel molpro

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Dec 11 12:09:54 GMT 2008

Renzo,

This looks like argv is not being correctly handled by the launcher. Can
you try the following:

./configure -f noarg

There is no need to specify other options since configure remembers all
previous ones. configure will complain that FTCFLAGS has changed, select
option 3 'Continue, remove no object files', and then:

rm -f src/util/options.o
make

and hopefully this message will disappear.

Best wishes,

Andy