[molpro-user] Questions about prallel execution

zhendong zhao zzhao at olemiss.edu
Sat Dec 13 02:25:44 GMT 2008

Dear MolPro users,

I am a new molpro user, and I am a bit of confused with parallel
excuting molpro.

For a multiple-core CPU box, is this a shared-memory system or
distritued memory system? Should I use molpro -n 4 input.com, or molpro
-n 1:4 input.com?

In a parallel calculation, what does the memory  specification in the
input file mean?  It stands for the total memory requested or memory
requested per core/processor? what is the  relation with command line
supplied working memory?

Thanks in advance,

Zhendong