[molpro-user] Questions about prallel execution

Grant Hill jghill at wsu.edu
Sat Dec 13 19:02:26 GMT 2008

Hi Zhendong,

This is very much system dependent, but generally a single box means a
shared memory system and you should be able to execute with molpro -n
4 input.com.

The memory specified in your input file is requested per process, so
the example above will use 4 times what you requested in input.com.
You should be able to verify this with top or equivalent system
monitoring tool.

HTH,

Grant