[molpro-user] Number of Active Orbitals

Shenggang Li shenggangli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:42:48 GMT 2008

Intel MKL now has a version that uses 64-bit integers (ilp64), as well as
the AMD ACML.

I was trying to run a CISD calculation with more than 32 active orbitals,
but it failed:

1PROGRAM * CI (Multireference internally contracted CI)     Authors: H.-J.
Werner, P.J. Knowles, 1987

 TOO MANY ACTIVE ORBITALS: 36 THIS VERSION ALLOWS 32

I was running on an em64t platform with -i8 option.  Is there any way to
solve this problem?

Thanks,

--
Shenggang Li