[molpro-user] Number of Active Orbitals

Andy May MayAJ1 at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 07:17:42 GMT 2008

Daniel,

You are correct, the -i8 option does not appear to be respected by
configure in this case. I guess the option only works on certain
systems, I will take a look at this, but I do not think this is easy to
fix. The good new is that the problem does not exist in the developer
build so any future release will fully respect this. The bad news is so
much has changed since it is impossible to backport this directly.

Note, if this had worked you would not be able to use your MKL BLAS
library since it contains 4 byte integers.

Best wishes,

Andy