[molpro-user] Installation issues when installing for a cluster with a Myrinet network

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Thu May 8 16:19:22 BST 2008

Dear Evgeniy,

I have a very similar cluster and in my case the various (myrinet)
CONFIG options are:

WRAPPER="/opt/mpich/myrinet/gnu/bin/mpirun.ch_gm"
MPI_LIB="/opt/mpich/myrinet/gnu/lib"
MYRINET_LIB="/opt/gm/lib"
MYRINET_LINKPARS="-lpthread -L/opt/mpich/myrinet/gnu/lib -lmpich -L/
opt/gm/lib -lgm"
LIBDIR_myrinet=/home/kipeters/ga-4-0/lib/LINUX
WRAPPER_myrinet=/opt/mpich/myrinet/gnu/bin/mpirun.ch_gm

of course the location of mpirun.ch_gm (/opt/mpich/myrinet/gnu/bin in
m case) should be in your path.

If this doesn't work for you, let me know and I can send my whole
CONFIG file to you.

regards,

Kirk