[molpro-user] Installation issues when installing for a cluster with a Myrinet network

Evgeniy Gromov Evgeniy.Gromov at pci.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri May 9 14:07:50 BST 2008

Dear Kirk,

Many thanks for your help! I made the settings
in my CONFIG similar to yours and managed to compile
the code. However now I am again in troubles as
I cannot run any test. It looks like the executable
is dead or cannot start as the output and errout
files are empty. Did you have something like that
when installing the code. Thanks!

Best regards,
Evgeniy

E-mail: evgeniy at pci.uni-heidelberg.de