{SPAM}? Re: {SPAM}? {SPAM}? Re: [molpro-user] Localize virtual orbitals

Alexander Mitrushchenkov Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at univ-mlv.fr
Fri May 30 12:43:29 BST 2008

Hi,

You can explicitly specify the orbitals you want to localize, using GROUP
directive. Please refer to the section 23.6.3 of the molpro manual. Of
course, you should be careful about physical meaning of localized virtual
orbitals. Please also note the LOCAO option, it is sometimes useful.

Cheers,

Sasha

--
Dr. Alexander Mitrushchenkov, IGR
Laboratoire de Mécanique et Simulation Multi-échelles (MSME), FRE 3160 CNRS

Phone:    +33(0)160957316
Fax:      +33(0)160957320
e-mail:   Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at univ-mlv.fr