[Molpro-user] {SPAM}? {SPAM}? ? The problem occurs in process_options_array

Richard Christie richard at feugh.chem.pitt.edu
Fri Sep 26 09:56:10 BST 2008

Hello Andy,

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately this doesn't fix my problem, I
still get exactly the same error. Is there any simple "hello world" type
test that I can run to further diagnose this problem?

In our previous version of Molpro (2006), it didn't seem necessary to run
Molpro through a MPI environment if using tcgmsg; has this changed in
2008?

Richard