[Molpro-user] {SPAM}? {SPAM}? ? The problem occurs in process_options_array

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 10:20:23 BST 2008

Richard,

This depends upon how Global Arrays was built, basically if configure
finds libtcgmsg-mpi.a in your Global Arrays build,
/usr/prog/global_arrays/ga-4-0-8/lib/LINUX64 in your case, then it
assumes you used MPI to build GA. For pure tcgmsg builds libtcgmsg.a
should be present and libtcgmsg-mpi.a should not. If you untar a fresh
GA tarball and build with:

make TARGET=LINUX64 FC=ifort CC=icc

then only libtcgmsg.a should be present. If not, please check that
environment variables such as USE_MPI are not set anywhere.

Once this has been fixed configure should automatically put in the
correct settings. You probably need to start from scratch as some of the
preprocessor flags will differ. The following is hopefully the most
compact way of achieving what you want:

/configure -batch -mpp -mppbase /usr/prog/global_arrays/ga-4-0-8 -ifort
-icc -blaspath /usr/prog/intel/mkl/9.1.021/lib/em64t -instroot
/usr/prog/molpro/molpro2008.1 -var
INSTHTML=/usr/prog/molpro/molpro2008.1/html

Best wishes,

Andy