[molpro-user] Error: !LICENCE! Password missing on licence token

Evgeniy Gromov Evgeniy.Gromov at pci.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Apr 22 15:15:42 BST 2009

Dear Andy,

Thanks for your message. I did as you wrote, put the token to
INSLIB/.token. Unfortunately it didn't help, although I tried
with "&" and with"%" in the .token file. Can it be related to
a "bad" (malfunction) binary compiled? Actually when I put the
line from token in MOLPRO_KEY I get the error where the token is
explicitly repeated, i.e.

!LICENCE! Password missing on licence token="...."
(where "...." is the token)

That means that it is read in but for some reasons the password is
not found or recognized/deciphered. By the way if the password is
incorrect will the error message be the same as I get know, i.e.
"!LICENCE! Password missing on licence token" or it will be different?

Best regards,
Evgeniy

--
Dr. Evgeniy Gromov