[molpro-user] The save location of molecular orbitals

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Mon Aug 24 16:30:00 BST 2009

Stephen,

you just need to save Molpro's file #2 using the file directive, i.e.,
just below your memory directive:

file,2,my_file_name

At the successful completion of your job, this file will automatically
be saved to $home/wfu

In your subsequent job, include in the same command and restart
information (orbitals, variables, etc.) will
automatically be accessed.  This is a binary file, so it is not
readable as text.

hope that helps,

-Kirk