[molpro-user] The save location of molecular orbitals

Ricardo Mata rmata at cii.fc.ul.pt
Mon Aug 24 12:48:16 BST 2009

Dear Stephen,

You can save the orbitals in the wavefunction file as you probably
have done already (e.g., "SAVE,orb1,2110.2,ORBITALS"). If you include
the file card in the beginning of your input ("file,2,save.wfu"), the
file will not be deleted at the end of your calculation. The wfu file
can be found in the wavefunction directory (which is by default ~/wfu,
although you can change the location) and can be later used. If you
wish to have the orbital coefficients in a human-readable format, then
you could use the PRIO operation from the MATROP facility.

Best wishes,
Ricardo