[molpro-user] Syntax of symmetry command in MOLPRO 2009.1

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 21:31:46 BST 2009

The outcomes of this discussion are that in a future version of Molpro

1. The manual will be cleaned up
2. symmetry= will no longer be allowed input; the symmetry variable,
used internally, will be made read-only.

Sorry that these rough edges have tripped up a few people.
Peter