[molpro-user] Question about Memory usage

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Mon Mar 23 21:08:59 GMT 2009

The one caveat is that the memory you specify in the input file is a
per process memory.  So if you run Molpro 4-way parallel the total
amount
of memory would be 256MB x 4 = 1GB in your case.  Even with that,
though, I'm not sure why your job used all of your available memory.
The residence
size of the executable is not all that big.  Can you do a "top" while
molpro is running to confirm that it is the process taking so much
memory?

-Kirk