[molpro-user] Basis Set Confusion

Frank Uhlig che05civ at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Oct 26 17:07:47 GMT 2009

Dear Kirk,

I do (partially) accept that point of view. But then maybe there are two
ways that people look at this. Because I remember emphasis being exacty
on "nonzero contraction coefficients for all basis function". No matter
of extensive arguments for me but some kind of preliminary clarification
on the terms seems to be necessary sometimes.
Anyways, thank you very much again.

Best regards,

Frank