[molpro-user] problem running near_df_sapt_acdft.com in parallel

Andreas Hesselmann andreas.hesselmann at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Apr 19 11:27:11 BST 2010

Dear Marta,

this is a previous bug (2310) and should be fixed now.
Which patch level are you using? If I am not mistaken
the corresponding patch fixing this problem is 2009.1.fixes6
for Molpro2009.1.

Regards,
Andreas

On Friday 16 April 2010 14:28, Marta Loureiro wrote:
> Dear Molpro-users,
> I am using molpro2009 and I am trying to run the example included in the
> manual "near_df_sapt_acdft.com".
> I can run this example in serial mode without any problems, but when I
> try to run it in parallel (molpro compiled with the option MPP), after some
> steps I get the following error:
>
>  Records on file 4
>
>  IREC   NAME  TYPE        OFFSET    LENGTH   IMPLEMENTATION   EXT   PREV
> PARENT  MPP_STATE
>    1    2400               4096.     4656.         df          0      0
>  0 1
>    2    5000  JOP          8752.     4656.         df          0      0
>  0 1
>
>  ? Error
>  ? File not synchronized
>  ? The problem occurs in tapsav
>
> Do you know how to solve this problem?
> I use parallel molpro with other examples and it works fine.

Andreas Hesselmann
Institut für Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universität Erlangen
Egerlandstraße 3
91058 Erlangen / Germany
Phone:  +49 9131/85-25021