[molpro-user] problem running near_df_sapt_acdft.com in parallel

Marta Loureiro mloureiro at cesga.es
Fri Apr 16 13:28:32 BST 2010

Dear Molpro-users,
I am using molpro2009 and I am trying to run the example included in the
manual "near_df_sapt_acdft.com".
I can run this example in serial mode without any problems, but when I
try to run it in parallel (molpro compiled with the option MPP), after some
steps I get the following error:

 Records on file 4

 IREC   NAME  TYPE        OFFSET    LENGTH   IMPLEMENTATION   EXT   PREV
PARENT  MPP_STATE
   1    2400               4096.     4656.         df          0      0      0
1
   2    5000  JOP          8752.     4656.         df          0      0      0
1

 ? Error
 ? File not synchronized
 ? The problem occurs in tapsav

Do you know how to solve this problem?
I use parallel molpro with other examples and it works fine.