[molpro-user] Compiling Molpro in Scientific Linux 5.4

Manhui Wang wangm9 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 17:52:04 BST 2010

Dear Mark,

At the time of 2006.1 release Intel 11.1 compiler was not released. The
current Molpro release version is 2009.1, and it should work with Intel
11.1 compiler. If you still want compile 2006.1, please use earlier
version of Intel compiler, or other compilers( see Molpro 2006.1
documentation for details).

Best wishes,
Manhui

--