[molpro-user] molpro2010.1 installation in openSUSE 10.3

Patricia Barreto patricia at plasma.inpe.br
Tue Nov 9 15:51:10 GMT 2010

  You are right Andy, it is running, I tried several H2O examples, but I
couldn´t set the directories as I wish. Maybe I used the -d and -W in
the wrong way or in the wrong place, because I got the message:

-d: command not found
-W: command not found

I think there is a n way to set it permanently.

Patricia