[molpro-user] threshhold for MULTI

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Nov 17 13:27:02 GMT 2010

Lydia,

Running with the following trivial input:

r=1.85,theta=104
geometry={O;
          H1,O,r;
          H2,O,r,H1,theta}
basis=vdz

hf
multi

generates the following output:

 Convergence thresholds  0.10E-01 (gradient)  0.10E-05 (energy)
0.10E-02 (step length)

which corresponds to what is written in the manual.

If this is not what you see, please can you send the output file and
I'll take a look.

Best wishes,

Andy