[molpro-user] parallel problem using 2010 version and NON-ZERO P-SPACE GRADIENT

Manhui Wang wangm9 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 17:52:52 BST 2010

Hello,

Regarding question(1), please be aware that you request at least about
200*8*10=16GB on that node, while you request less memory when you run
the job with 9 or less processes. For more details about the
memory in Molpro, please refer to previous discussions, eg:
http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2010-April/003723.html
http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2010-April/003718.html

Best wishes,
Manhui