[molpro-user] issue with Molpro 2010.1 (patch 2): ABDATA missing

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Sep 22 10:05:34 BST 2010

Am 22.09.2010 um 10:21 schrieb Manhui Wang:

> Dear Stefan,
>
> The possible reason is that your Intel MPI mpd daemon

As MPICH2 will move to Hydra (i.e. w/o any permanent daemons) as default startup (incl. tight integration into certain queuing systems) and remove former startup methods in the future, Intel MPI will most likely do the same. It was recently on the MPICH2 list, that any compilation for mpd startup can also use the Hydra startup right now (the one from the latest MPICH2 release). As I don't have Intel MPI, I can't test though.

-- Reuti