[molpro-user] issue with Molpro 2010.1 (patch 2): ABDATA missing

Manhui Wang wangm9 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 09:21:21 BST 2010

Dear Stefan,

The possible reason is that your Intel MPI mpd daemon happened not to
run in the background when you built the library data.
You can fix it by rebuilding the library data (not compiling the whole
code):

make -C lib veryclean
make

But ensure your mpd is running in the background before doing this.

Best wishes,
Manhui