[molpro-user] Local eom-ccsd crashes with the error: Y in K inconsistency in domain detected

Daniel Kats D.Kats at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Apr 24 07:27:23 BST 2011

Dear Evgeniy

you can do local calculations with diffuse basis sets. You should set
"cpldel=1" on the "local" card, so that the locality remains the same as
for non-diffuse basis sets.

We have compared the locality of doubles eigenvectors in VDZ and aVDZ
LCC2-calculations for excited states in JCP 131 (2009) 124117 (FIG. 2).
The local approximation for diffuse basis sets is still efficient (in
fact, it is not less efficient than for non-diffuse basis sets).

Best wishes
Daniel