[molpro-user] infiniband latency

Martin Diefenbach diefenbach at chemie.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jan 6 17:11:58 GMT 2011

Dear Benjamin,

Just to give you a number for comparison:
On our AMD/Opteron istanbul cluster, tuning.rc yields parameters
comparable to yours:

--tuning-mpplat 000028
--tuning-mppspeed 000368

These were produced in a run over 2 nodes via infiniband
(molpro2010.1p5, built with PGI/ACML/MVAPICH2).

Solely for comparison, if run on a single node, the result is (naturally)
quite different:

--tuning-mpplat 000009
--tuning-mppspeed 000945

--