[molpro-user] CI vectors, single vs. multiple state calcs

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at Cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 14:40:58 GMT 2011

If you want to see comparable CI wavefunctions for the ground state in both cases, you probably want to explicitly obtain the natural orbitals for the ground state, rather than the eigenvectors of the average density matrix. See http://www.molpro.net/info/current/doc/manual/node239.html

Peter