[molpro-user] CI vectors, single vs. multiple state calcs

Hans-Joachim Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Mar 18 14:57:16 GMT 2011

This is because in a two-state calculation the state-averaged density
matrix is used by default to compute the final natural orbitals. It is also possible
to use a state-specific density, see NATORB directive in the manual.
Of course, the ci-coefficients depend on the orbitals.

Best regards
Joachim Werner