[molpro-user] help

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 09:27:41 BST 2011

Rana,

Your previous input with 0.23m was not enough memory, so increasing is
required for the job to run. However, this is a different problem,
probably related to:

file,2,/scratch/rana/molpro/grid/WF/R_t.wf

I reproduce the problem if I run with this input since /scratch does not
exist on my system, and / is not writeable. Please try:

mkdir -p /scratch/rana/molpro/grid/WF

if this fails you need to choose a different location of fix the
permissions. Check the directory allows you to write the wavefunction
file, and finally check a corrupt or non-read/write file does not
already exist there.

Best wishes,

Andy